Re: Problem with terminal command

Hello, Daniel.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Schury <das.surst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've run over a new problem: There is the text \userinput{--help}. The
> problem ist LaTeX interpretating the -- as a command and replacing it
> with ?, which is wrong in this context. I could not convince LaTeX not
> to do so, neither by using {-}{-}help nor \userinput{\verb+--help+}. Any
> idea, how to solve this?

You should be able to put a pair of empty braces between the hyphens
to keep them from combining:

  \userinput{-{}-help}

If this doesn't work let me know.

It appears that this bug has been affecting the English edition, too
(even up to the current Oneiric edition).  I've just committed a fix
that should prevent you from having to use the empty braces in the
future.

Thanks!

--Kevin