Re: [Ubuntu Manual] 2nd Meeting for the 12.04 series

On 04/03/2012 08:33 PM, c7p wrote:
Hello all,

i hope you've read the meeting minutes from the previous meeting. We decided to plan a meeting in this week so here we are.

The day and time poll is here [1]. If you want to add more options to the poll just send me an e-mail.
Agenda [2] is open so please write down the subjects you want to discuss.

Please vote the day and time you'll be able to attend the meeting ! The previous meeting time had 12 votes, but the attendees of the meeting were almost the half !

[1] http://www.doodle.com/8hz2m9gpcqpm2mzp
[2] http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-12-04-2ndMeeting

Thank you for your time !

--John
I forgot to say that the poll will be closed tomorrow, Thursday !

@Authors: Let me know if you'll be able to maintain your section/chapter, so we can know what the openings [1]

[1] *http://tinyurl.com/crslb7w*

--John