Would like to help with the Ubuntu Manual for 12.04

Hello all, I have been requested for more info for how I can be one of
the authors of a chapter in this 12.04 manual.  I feel as though I am
being ignored, and that's not cool at all. I would like to be author of
the chapter about Office Software, Media software things like that. I am
even open to you letting me know of a chapter I can be used for and I
will do that. I look forward to hearing from somebody on this have a
great day.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
anthonyvenable (https://launchpad.net/~swift1102008)