Re: Would like to help with the Ubuntu Manual for 12.04

Hello, Anthony.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM, anthonyvenable <swift1102008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all, I have been requested for more info for how I can be one of
> the authors of a chapter in this 12.04 manual.  I feel as though I am
> being ignored, and that's not cool at all. I would like to be author of
> the chapter about Office Software, Media software things like that. I am
> even open to you letting me know of a chapter I can be used for and I
> will do that. I look forward to hearing from somebody on this have a
> great day.

I apologize if no one wrote back to you earlier. We were in the midst
of preparing Getting Started with Ubuntu 11.10 for release and hadn't
yet begun to play for 12.04.

John (c7p) and Hannie have been organizing the authors and editors for
the 12.04 edition and one of them should get back to you soon.
(They're both in European time zones, so it may be a day or so.)

Thanks for your interest and rest assured that we'll be able to find
some work for you to do! :-)

--Kevin