Editors for Precise

Hello all,
Now that most of us have Ubuntu 12.04 installed, we can start working on this version of the manual. Most of the chapters have been assigned to an author, see [1] We would also like to assign editors to the chapters. The advantage of assigning editors to chapters in an early stage is that you can work as a team on a chapter, together with the author(s). For example, authors can copy their chapter to a shared document, and share it with the editor of this chapter.

We already have assigned some of the chapters to an editor:
John Cave The Ubuntu Desktop
Sean LeRoy Listening to Music + Browsing the web
Mario Burgos Troubleshooting
Hannie Learning More

Please let me know if you are interested in working as an editor for the Precise version, and which chapter(s) you would like to work on. For instructions on how to become an editor, go to [2]

Hannie

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar0Z6vOO38EydEdaSnhSX2M2WDdSZ3VGQk1qMDZBbHc#gid=1

[2] http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/editors