Re: [Ubuntu Manual] Help Sessions for new contributors

Hello all,

in previous session we got almost no participation, i guess that happened because many of you didn't have installed 12.04. I think it's a good idea to hold help sessions again this weekend. I'll announce the times that i'll be available soon. If anyone of the contributors with experience in project can help also, feel free to announce the times that you can be on our irc channel for the same purpose.

Our irc channel is the #ubuntu-manual on freenode.net

Let me know what you think.

Thank you for your time !

--John

I will be on irc this weekend from 14:00 - 16:00 UTC