Re: Author status report

Hey guys,

My Status is as follows:

*Completed
*I'm running 12.04 on my netbook and in a vm, I've gone through my section (Reading & Composing Email) and as far as I can see it's complete and ready to go for 12.04. Just need to transfer it from the 11.10 version. Sorry for the late reply I've been very busy in work the last couple of weeks. Not sure if you can just transfer it across or do I need to upload it again?

*To Do
*Transfer the 11.10 version to 12.04 and have it checked by an editor.

*Issues*
None that I can see. The 11.10 version will work just fine for 12.04, the screenshot may need to be redone but the doc doesn't really need a screenshot as everything is clearly explained in the text.

I will be busy in work for the next week or so (hopefully it will ease up then) but will try and attend the meetings on weekends.

Regards
Che (kereltis)