[Ubuntu Manual] Ubuntu Desktop chapter opening

Hello all,

Carlos that was assigned to the first part of the "Ubuntu Desktop" chapter
won't be able to continue with the english version and he will work on the
portuguese version.
This part of the chapter covers the basics of the Ubuntu desktop
enviroment, i.e the desktop, Launcher, Dash, HUD, windows, workspaces.

Let me know if you are interested in it or if you need more information
about the section.

Btw, I won't be able to help with the helping session this weekend

Thank you for your time, have a great weekend !

--John