Re: u-manual at UDS

I'll try to attend via IRC, but I work third shift, so I'm usually
sleeping at that time.  In case I don't make it, I posted a "work item"
consisting of three questions for anyone from the documentation teams
that might attend.  I have a feeling that they start working on
documentation before the release is finished (probably after one of the
freezes) and that's why their lag time is lower than ours. It might be
something to consider, to decrease the time between when the release is
done and our manual is released.

Have a great day, and hope to "see" you tomorrow. :)
Patrick.