Re: UDS meeting Manual Precise

Was anyone from the Ubuntu Documentation team in the summit meeting?
Sorry I missed it, but sleep is one of those strange things....

My three questions were aimed at the Documentation team, as I think that
we could adopt some of their methods to reduce the lag time between when
a version of Ubuntu is released and when our manual is released.

If nothing else, once the feature freeze is in effect, we could start
writing our chapters (and only have to modify them as we get closer to
the release date--if something changes). Then we could do the
screenshots on the last beta/release candidate (or on the actual
release) and have the manual out within weeks--as opposed to months.

Just my .02 worth (2 cents worth for non US speakers).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.