Re: UDS meeting Manual Precise

Starting earlier with the feature freeze is a great idea.  As was said, we
can always leave the screenshots until later but get the bulk of the
writing done before the release date. Releasing as close as possible to the
Ubuntu release has a number of benefits. The users get great, easy to
follow documentation and we can piggy back on the hype that is created
every six months by the release to help promote the manual.

I hope we see a video of the summit meeting on Youtube,  I'm keeping an eye
out for it.  I've been watching the videos as they're released, very good
so far.