Re: Tex Live Installation

Hello, Tony.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Tony Pursell
<ajp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have got to para 7 of the instructions and ran
>
> ./install-pkgs.sh
>
> and got an error.  In the log file it says
>
> sudo: tlmgr: command not found
> Error installing TeX packages. See install-pkgs.log for details.
>
> AFAIK there is no command timgr on my system
>
> Any ideas?

Did you enable the creation of the symlinks (step 6.1)?  If not, you
should be able to create the symlinks with the following command:

  $ sudo /usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/x86_64-linux/tlmgr path add

(The x86_64-linux directory may be different on your system if you're
running 32-bit Linux or another platform. Similarly, if you installed
to a different location, you may need to adjust the entire path
leading up to the tlmgr command.)

Please let me know if that works or if you continue to have problems.

Thanks!

--Kevin