Author status report

Here is an update on my status.

I've installed 12.04, and configured everything via the authors page on
the test.ubuntu-manual.org website (actually it's through a script that
I created a while back).

I skimmed through my chapter this evening, and have a few changes to
make.  One is the "Managing Groups" section needs to be removed--as it's
not an option in the default configuration of Unity.  Also (at least on
my "making" of the manual), I'm missing some screenshots (although I
think they're actually in the manual).

I'll read through it more in depth tomorrow, and will have a complete
list and the rough draft by May 31.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.