Re: Author status report

That sounds fine. I have one issue though. One of the screenshots was of
the directory-structure, and I'm not sure how they created it. So it may
need to be placed back in.  Here is the error (so you can see the
screenshot) The file screenshots/en/root-directories.png does not exist!

Any advice on how to fix this is appreciated.

Thanks, and have a great day:)
Patrick.