Re: Tex Live Installation

I just installed texlive from their site (through the link that we have
on the website), and it was there. You have to press "O" to get into the
options, and it's the bottom of the four. "L" is it's key.  Also,
they've reworded things, or I missed something, because what we have as
"a" and "C" aren't in the options.  The only one that we have, which is
there, is the symlinks one.

And for Hannie, you might want to write something up for using the gui.
We could probably put that on the website, if it's easier to configure
that way.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.