Re: [Ubuntu Manual] Ubuntu Manual 4th Meeting

On 05/09/2012 06:29 PM, John wrote:
Hello all,
how are you ?

I think there are many subjects for discussion especially from the new contributors. So i guess a meeting this or the next weekend would be ideal.

This meetings main goal is to check current status of every section and also discuss the potential issue that every one of us face. So if you are an author, or editor it would be good to be present, if you can't be there send an e-mail to the mailing list.

Of course we can talk for other subjects too, feel free to write your thoughts in the agenda

Agenda: http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-12-04-4thMeeting
date and time poll: http://www.doodle.com/3siy3qxmd424g83v

The poll with dates and time of the meeting will close on Friday if most votes are for one time of this weekend. If there are more votes for the next weekend, i'll close the poll next week.

I'll send you a mail on Friday to inform you about it, so don't worry about the outcome of the poll.

Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day !

--John

Hello there !

I'll close the poll and announce the meeting time on Friday. Make sure you've voted and also that the time that you voted suits you, if not let me know to change the vote.

Thanks !

--John