Re: [Ubuntu Manual] Ubuntu Manual 4th Meeting

The is closed. The meeting will take place tomorrow for my timezone, check
http://doodle.com/3siy3qxmd424g83v#table for the time and specific day in
your timezone !
Don't forget that the agenda is opne
http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-12-04-4thMeeting !

Of course the meeting will take place at our irc channel, #ubuntu-manual on
freenode.net, let me know if you need more info on how to get connected.

See you all !

--john