Re: Author status report

Op 21-05-12 05:07, Andrew Montag schreef:
I have completed a first go-through of the Ubuntu One section, with screenshots. I have committed and pushed my changes to launchpad. You can view my todo list here: http://goo.gl/YqF0T

The only questions/hang-ups I have at this time had been asked in a previous email, but I will restate: Should I include info on the music streaming (paid service) and contact sync service?
Should I include a walkthrough or screenshots on the mobile apps?

I will address all my todos later this week, and will have proofread and revised the section by 31 May.

-Andrew

Hi Andrew,
You are doing a marvelous job. I particularly like your todo list and I even copied the system for my chapters!