Re: Authors/editors chapter 2

I'll be happy to edit the DASH section.

Do we have anyone who is going to own the screenshots yet?  I ask because
it would be good for one person to do all the screenshots so that we have
visual unity across the chapter--rather than each editor of each section
inserting screenshots (I, for one, have some theme customizations on my
installation; my screenshots may conflict with others' palettes).