Authors/editors chapter 2

Hi Vibhav, Tony, JohnC, Jim,
Thank you all for your reaction to c7p's call for authors for chapter 2 (see below). Most of you offered to review, edit this chapter. I would like to coordinate the editing of this chapter. In a previous email I suggested:
quote
One option would be to have more authors and editors assigned to this chapter (Tony, Vibhant, JohnC, Jim, Hannie) where each has his/her own specialty like Dash, Unity, Launcher, Nautilus etc.
unquote
If you agree, let me know and I will try to assign sections to each one of you. I will do the Nautilus section (no changes there, except screenshots ;) ) If you also want to contribute as an author for this chapter, please contact c7p.
Regards,
Hannie

Reactions on c7p's email:
The Ubuntu Desktop section needs your help ! This part of the chapter covers the basics of the Ubuntu Desktop environment (Login screen, Unity, Launcher, Dash, windows, workspaces, HUD).

We need an author for this section cause it's one of the most critical sections of the manual, maybe the most important. Are you interested ?