Fwd: Re: Authors/editors chapter 2

Ok, Vibhav, you do the launcher section. Thanks.
Hannie

Can edit\proofread the launcher section :)
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn <lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Op 22-05-12 21:59, Jim Connett schreef:

       I'll also take a crack at the screenshot sequence

   Good! You do the Dash (including the Search Bar and browsing files
   sections that go with it, ok?). And, of course, as long as there is
   no response from others you can continue proofreading/editing
   whatever you like. c7p also replied to your email about the Dash.
   As for the screenshots: anyone working on this chapter can add
   screenshots, following the instructions sent to the mailing list. I
   would advise to upload them to the branch as soon as you have made them.
   Regards,