Re: Advanced Topics section

Hi John,

I submitted my revised version last night. Feel free to proof-read it and
suggest any changes, and I'll incorporate them tonight. As for the
screenshots, I'll be getting them today.  In fact, I may grab them right
now (as I'm on a the Live CD doing a reinstallation).

When I'm up and running again, I'll revise my chapter according to what
you've put in your reply here. I think the only thing I'll need to add is a
link to the groups pages in the Applying to Files and Folders subsection.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

--
Smile.. Someone out there cares deeply for you.