Re: 'make' in endless loop

Op 27-05-12 02:40, Kevin Godby schreef:
20 minutes? Wow! It sounds like something odd is happening. When I run it, it takes less than a minute: $ make clean; time make real 0m34.664s user 0m38.690s sys 0m1.916s If it's consistently taking folks a long time to build the PDF, let me know and I'll try to help you troubleshoot the issue. It really shouldn't take more than a couple minutes at the most. (Our manual isn't *that* complicated and LaTeX is quite speedy. It was designed over 30 years ago, after all, and our computers have gotten a bit faster since then.) --Kevin
On my pc it also takes less than a minute. I guess we are the lucky ones :)