Re: Chapter 2 from Nautilus to end

Hello everyone!

I incorporated Sayantan's HUD feature into Chapter 2.  I also got MOST, but
not ALL of the screenshots done for Chapter 2. I hope to have these
completed and pushed by Wednesday evening.  I'm also editing as I go, so I
do hope that the push on Wednesday evening will be a 'virtually completed'
Chapter 2...of course, another set of eyes on it certainly would be welcome.