Question about the editing phase

Later this week, we will enter into the two-week editing phase.  Being new
to this entire process, I'm not sure about the group's "procedures" in the
editing sequence, and I want to be sure to do things complementary and not
contradictory to previously established and/or accepted processes and
practices. With 150 pages to dissect, that's a lot to edit in a short
period of time. I've not seen an answer as to how many editors are
available (I think someone asked that question a few weeks back). Do we
just grab a chapter and edit it?  Do chapters get assigned?

So...what's the plan at this stage?

Thanks.
--Jim

Follow ups