Re: Question about the editing phase

Hi Jim,
It is good that you mention this. In this spreadsheet [1] you find up-to-date information on authors and editors. I did not get a lot of response on my call for editors on our mailing list, so now we will call for editors through other media. In the meantime, you may proofread/review chapters that do not have a name in the Editors column yet, as long as you let me know first which chapter you are going to work on. I will then add your name to that chapter.
Greets,
Hannie

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar0Z6vOO38EydEdaSnhSX2M2WDdSZ3VGQk1qMDZBbHc#gid=1