Re: Chapter 2 from Nautilus to end [HUD]

On 05/29/2012 07:49 PM, Sayantan Das wrote:
Hi Jim,

I think HUD is a part of Unity but not Dash. HUD is not available in gnome 2 or Kubuntu. So its best fitted in second chapter but with a separate heading.

That's my take on HUD. Feel free to discuss.

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*

Use Linux. Be free !
http://www.tuxtrix.com