Re: How to setup a VM(Virtual Machine)

Thanks very much!

Ill add in the text and the screenshots in a tick.

For the rest of the team:
These additions will describe how to set up a 'quick restore' session, so
that you can quickly jump back to a clean running state. As described in
the meeting, this is useful if you have to deal with any 'first run'
dialogs, or you just need a quickly accessible fresh start.

Thomas Swartz

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.