Status Update -- Instant Messaging

Hey team,

Just a quick heads up.

I have finished authoring the changes to the Instant Messaging section of
the manual. These changes were locally merged into Rev 61.
However, I still need to set up and reshoot several screenshots to better
illustrate the different sections of the Unity bar.

My laptop here is about to die, and (of course) I left the charger on my
desk at work.
SO- I will need to wait until tomorrow to fire off the last little changes
for the IM section of the Manual.

I will refrain from pushing the TeX code updates until I have the entire
updated section completed.
Expect it sometime tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
Thomas Swartz

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.