Re: Ubuntu Manual available via software Center

I agree with Daniel. Since there are still people using 10.04 through
11.10, I'd publish whatever we have for those manuals (IIRC we didn't
publish either 11.04 or 11.10).

Next, we have to find out what it takes to get featured on the front
page of the Software Center. :)

Have a great day:)
Patrick.