Re: Ubuntu Manual available via software Center

Hello, Daniel.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Daniel Schury
<Daniel.Schury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Will the translated versions be published the same way?

Sure! If it works well for the English edition, then I see no reason
not to publish the translated editions the same way.

In my view, the translated editions are first-class citizens
along-side the original English edition.

I'm not sure whether or not we should publisher previous editions of
the manual through the Software Center, though.  What do you guys
think?

--Kevin