[Ubuntu Manual] Reader Feedback Form

Hello all,

everything seems to go alright till now and if we'll continue so, the manual we'll be released in less than two week. This series seems to be successful and that would happen without you but let's speak about it at the end of the series.

I think that it would beneficial for the future of the project to add the feedback from readers in the cycle of producing a manual (writting, editing/proofreading, check),
in order to know our mistakes and improve every new manual.

I've created a pad where you can add some useful questions that would be added to the form.
http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-ReaderFeedback

I've little experience on feedback forms so your help is necessary.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !
--John

Follow ups