Re: Incorrect pictures on the web page

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree to that. And it would be nice if the language on this pictures
> would be the same as the choosen language of the website.
>
> Is the code of the website itself also hosted at launchpad? If not,
> where can it be found?

The code is on Launchpad. We really need to redesign the website from
the ground up to ensure that it's easy to update the translations and
have translated graphics. We also need to make it much easier to
release new manuals on the website.

At the moment, everything is a manual process. I log into the web
server (I'm hosting the site) and hand-edit all the files when we
release a new manual or when I need to update the text of the site.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to extract the updated text to create
a new translation template file for Launchpad. (So any text that
wasn't on the original site isn't being translated at the moment.)

If anyone knows of a good web developer who would be interested in
taking on this challenge, have him/her contact us. I can provide some
design notes and go into more detail about the features that I'd like
the new site to have.

--Kevin