Re: Software Center update

> It took me some time to find out it is installed in
> /usr/share/applications, but then users can just type "Getting" in the
> Dash to find it.

When I first looked for the manual, I typed the word "manual" into the
Dash, but it was not found.

The Dash recognises any word from the title or from the description.

At the moment, the description reads:

    Comprehensive beginners guide for the Ubuntu operating system

I suggest you add the words "manual" and "help", perhaps as follows:

    Comprehensive help from the beginner's guide and manual for the
Ubuntu operating system

That way, Dash will find it with both "manual" and "help".

Paddy