Re: Proposed release schedules

It is good to hear that we are going to get an update of 12.04. The dates are fine with me. If every author/editor reads his or her chapter(s), see [1], and make the necessary changes we will surely have done the job by the end of August. If there are still questions on how to upload to the Precise branch, please let us know.
Hannie
[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdHJIWllPb2hITGppZDBhaUNqRnBLZlE