Re: Proposed release schedules

I may have missed this, but do we have an updated list of all of the
errors? And does it include the Advanced Topics not being a chapter
anymore?

I'll look at the list this week, to see what needs to be fixed on my
chapter (Advanced Topics) and get them fixed next weekend.

Have a great week.:)
Patrick.