Re: New website

> So far, we have not been able to find developers to build a new
> website for us. But maybe one day someone knocks on our door and says:
> hey, I want to take up this challenge! Who knows ;)

I am busy experimenting with WordPress as an alternative, which (if it
works) would satisfy Kevin's desire for something easy to change, easy
to translate, needing no technical knowledge, and being able to assign
suitable authorisation to the relevant people.

I have been held up for domestic reasons, but I aim to give it a good
push this weekend.

> In that case, we need to point out what it is we want. John already
> created the following page:
>
> http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-needs
>
> I added parts of our brainstorming email correspondence (Kevin,
> Hannie, c7p) to this pad. If you have any ideas, just add it to this
> public pad.
> Hannie

Paddy