1st pass thru desktop chapter edits on precise e2

Good day!

I took about three hours today and made a first pass through the Ubuntu
Desktop chapter of precise-e2.

*What command do I use to push these changes to the e2 branch without
interfering with the main, 12.10 branch.*

I used Kevin's feedback from Matt Thomas at Canonical as the "key" for the
names of the desktop elements.

Of course...questions have arisen:

   1. *"Dash" or "the Dash"?  *
   2. *"Launcher" or "the Launcher"? *

I also recommend we add "titlebar" to the style guide (similar to what was
done for "toolbar").

Finally, this chapter describes the Nautilus file manager, but most of the
commands and features have changed in 12.04, and what is contained in this
chapter regarding Nautilus is not correct. When I use Dash to search for
'nautilus', the home folder and files folder appear (so it seems like the
Nautilus engine is there) and when I click on either icon, I get a
dramatically different interface than was I've seen with Nautilus in
previous Ubuntu releases.  So I think that while the functionality is still
there, the UI for what we are calling "Nautilus" has dramatically changed.
Does this make sense?  If so, about a 100 lines will need to be rewritten
in this chapter...UGH! I can't get to it until next week (unless someone
else wants to take it on!)

*Does the "Nautilus" section need a rewrite? Should we use the term
"Nautilus" at all? Does a rewrite even make sense--can't the Nautilus
section just be deleted?*

Thanks.
--Jim

Follow ups