Re: branch lock of quantal

Hey, Carsten.

I ran bzr break-lock and released the lock. You should be able to pull
and push now.

The locks happen if someone is uploading files to bzr at the exact
same time as you or (as in this case), someone's bzr (mine!) died in
the midst of uploading files and still held the lock open (thereby
preventing others from uploading).

As long as someone isn't actively uploading at the same time as you,
it should be safe to break the lock.  Since the message reported that
I had been holding the lock for some days, it's a safe bet that my
computer isn't taking that long to upload the files.  (And if it is,
then something's wrong and you should break the lock anyway.)

Sorry about the snafu. Everything should be working okay now.

If you continue to have problems, please let me know.

Thanks!

--Kevin