Re: Another manual

How is the poster out of date? I may be missing it (along with the small
but annoying error in the spreadbuntu version). The only "error" I see
is a mis-spelling of Center (but that's because I'm American, LOL). As
for maintaining it and distributing it, I agree that putting it into the
Software Center is a good idea.

The main questions are, who is the current maintainer of the poster?
And, how much of a problem would it be for the Ubuntu Manual team to
take it over? Also, would this become something that we have to
translate? It could easily be hosted on the site, as an alternative (or
more accurately in addition) to the Software Center.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.