Re: User name in screenshots

Hi Carsten,

This isn't related to the username issue, per se (except maybe in a
general way). Do you have a name for "John Q. Public" in German? In
English, John Q. or John Q. Public is generally meant for "the common
man" or the public in general. Wikipedia suggests a few names, but which
one is generally used? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Q._Public

How it's generally related to this, is since Ubuntu (and the manual) are
geared for the ordinary user, maybe that would be a better username
instead of the "John Doe", "Erika Mustermann" options.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.