Re: Translated version of the manual

Hi Andre,

Regretfully Quickshot is way out of date. Development on it hasn't
happened in a couple of years. But, I believe that's one of the things
that the team is trying to fix.  We just need people who are able to do
the work.

The current method of taking the screenshots is with the screenshot
tool. You can set it to delay by a couple of seconds, so that you're
able to open the window (or menu) and get it captured correctly.

If I remember the original response correctly, you are able to take the
screenshots. Just save them in a subdirectory under screenshots using
the letter code for your language (sl was your language code, I
believe). So in your case (assuming that your language code is sl), you
would save them in the screenshots/sl directory. (or whatever the code
is for your language).

Hope this helps, and have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. If you've got access to the threads in the mailing list, search for
screenshots.  There should be a thread with the instructions in it (or a
link to them).