Re: Translated version of the manual

Hi!

Thank you for detailed explanation.
I've succesfully created (for now) partially translated pdf version.

I have a question about screenshots. Some of our members would prefer to
take screenshots rather than translate.
I've noticed there is a very nice program Quickshot for taking screenshots.
Unfortunately there are no build for precise in the PPA.
Is it possible to build precise version of Quickshot and upload it into PPA
so some of our members can take screenshots while others translate the
strings?

 regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.