How are chaplinks supposed to be translated?

Hi!

As we are slowly inching towards translated Ubuntu manual I've started
compiling it and reviewing the translations.

During compilation I get a lot of warnings of this type : LaTeX Warning:
Hyper reference `ch:software-management' on page 128 undefined on input
line 6432.
and Overfull \hbox (14.45107pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 6272--6272

Chapter and section links are not displayed properly. How should we
translate chapter links? We let them untranslated for now. Is this correct?

regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.

Follow ups