Re: Feedback: Current status of your sections

After a short (about four day) hiatus due to a motherboard that decided
to die, I'm back on. I'll install beta 1 this weekend, and start looking
over my section (although I'm pretty sure nothing major has changed in
it).  Then I'll start looking at what screenshots are needed, and
coordinate with the other two people on getting them.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.