Re: Authoring and Screenshots

It sounds like a good idea. I would ask though, that you keep a list
somewhere of the screenshots that you take. Just because we'll have to
recapture them with the proper resolution, color, username, etc later
on. It'll be easier if we have the list, as opposed to looking at each
screenshot to see if it's right or not (realizing there's only about 26
screenshots right now).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. Sorry I didn't answer yesterday. I honestly didn't even open my
email at all.