Editing phase

To all editors,
We are now in the editing phase (17 Sep – 1 Oct) of the quantal version of our manual:
* Editors copy-edit and proofread the content
* Second draft is released at the end of this phase
Please have a look at our spreadsheet "manualQuantal-authors-editors" to see if this is filled in correctly. If you have finished your chapter, please mention this in the column "Update", or by email.
There are still some chapters/sections that do not have an editor:
1. Installation
*Instant messaging
6. Troubleshooting
Should anyone be willing to proofread one of these, let me know, or add your name to the spreadsheet under "Editors 12.10". If you have any questions on the editing part, do not hesitate to send an email either to this list or to me.