Re: Authoring and Screenshots

I'll try to get it in the morning (it's 6:35 p.m. here, and I have to
leave for work in about 10 minutes or so). I tried a couple of times,
but either my virtual machine was freezing up, or it didn't recognize
the phone as a phone (showed it as a USB Storage Device).

If rhythmbox looks the same in 12.04 and 12.10 (and no one else is able
to get the screenshot), then we may either have to substitute the
current picture, or take it from 12.04 (neither of which should have to
happen).

My other alternative is to upgrade my laptop, and take it on there. The
only issue is that it won't be under "John Doe", and we'll probably have
to black out the name of the phone in rhythmbox--as I think it shows up
as "Pats MP3" on mine.

If someone's able to get the screenshot tonight or by tomorrow
afternoon, please let me know.

Have a great night.:)
Patrick.