Re: Quickshot on Ubuntu 12.04 (haven't tried this on 12.10 yet).

Hello, Patrick.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Patrick Dickey <pdickeybeta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My question is, is it worth the time to find out why it can't find the
> missing file(s) or have we completly abandoned the project? I'm not a
> python developer, but I could probably muddle my way through finding out
> if it just isn't installing the file(s), or if they are missing from the
> branch.  Also, it should be noted that Luke Jennings is the only person
> allowed to upload to the release branch.

Well, I think Quickshot was quite useful for taking screenshots
consistently in multiple languages. But unless we have some Python
developers who are interested in Quickshot, I don't think it will be
revived.

(Since the ubuntu-docs team have started to work on getting translated
screenshots, too, I think Quickshot would be useful to them as well.)

--Kevin