Slovenian translation of ubuntu manual precise-e2

Hello!

I would like to let the developers know Slovenian version of ubuntu manual
precise-e2 should be now considered stable.
Since September 6th when we finished transltaions we have done extensive
testing and are confident we have ironed out inconsistencies in the
language and typos. In addition we have also captured all screenshots
(commited in revision 41).
During the testing period we've managed to succesfully build the manual
several times so there shouldn't be any remaining holdbacks.

We would be very grateful if you could build pdf file and publish it at the
ubuntu manual website.

regards

Andrej

Slovenian translation team coordinator